Contesting a Will or Inheritance Dispute?
OUR SOLICITORS CAN HELP
Our solicitors have specialist experience in dealing with all kinds of Inheritance Disputes. It is important to get expert advice in this highly specialised area of law. We have vast experience in both bringing and defending these claims, and offer expert advice on:
- Challenging a Will due to lack of execution/invalidity;
- Contesting a Will due to undue influence;
- Disputing a Will due to lack of mental capacity;
- Inheritance Act Claims/Unfairly left out of a Will;
- Disputes between Executors and Beneficiaries;
- Claims to remove an Executor or Trustee;
- Trust disputes;
- Disputes regarding Powers of Attorney;
- Proprietary Estoppel and Constructive Trust claims.
Call 0345 163 2210 and speak with one of our Contentious Probate Solicitors regarding a Will or Inheritance Dispute or to find out more about contested Wills, Trusts and Estates.