When can you contest a Will?
How a Will can be challenged
The process of contesting a Will is legally complex and in England and Wales there are specific circumstances when you can challenge a Will.
Our Contentious Probate Solicitors are experienced in acting for those wishing to challenge or dispute a Will. If you feel you have been unfairly left out of a Will or have a dispute with a Beneficiary, Executor, Administrator or Trustee, contact us for advice on:
- Challenging a Will due to lack of execution/invalidity;
- Contesting a Will due to undue influence;
- Disputing a Will due to lack of mental capacity;
- Inheritance Act Claims/Unfairly left out of a Will;
- Disputes between Executors and Beneficiaries;
- Claims to remove an Executor or Trustee;
- Trust disputes;
- Disputes regarding Powers of Attorney;
- Proprietary Estoppel and Constructive Trust claims.
Call 0345 163 2210 and speak with one of our Contentious Probate Solicitors regarding a Will or Inheritance Dispute or to find out more about contested Wills, Trusts and Estates.